HomeAbout MeGalleryPricingContact MeFacebook

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thomas Family

I was so excited to take the 
Thomas family photos!
 They are a small family, yet have tons of strength!




 

If you know this little crew, you are probably aware of all they went through to get their little boy here.
I won't go into detail, but I just want to tell these guys how much I admire their strength and faith.
Tyson is a darling little boy, and you'd never ever guess that he has Spina bifida and had surgery while still growing in his mommy's tummy.
Seems like he is ready to conquer the world! 





Princess Chloe and showing me her "Cinderella smile".
So sweet.
She has more style than I ever will.  
I'd like to tag a long shopping with her one day.  :)







I should have asked you guys to flex in one of your photos.
You are strong!--- Beautiful too.







Thanks for a fun day!


3 Comments:

Cami Jo said...

What an adorable family, very photogenic! You do an amazing job Jaci!

JO said...

love them! please post more!

Jessica said...

Jaci thanks for all the nice things you said about our family. We love our pictures.

Post a Comment