HomeAbout MeGalleryPricingContact MeFacebook

Saturday, October 2, 2010

I am officially in business! Business license and all!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!  After much encouragement and support from family, friends, and clients, I have decided to "make it legit" and officially start a business.  Thus, the birth of U Pix!  

A special thanks to my friends and family who have hired me to take photos for them over the last couple years.  I have had a blast with you and appreciate you helping me build my portfolio!  

This blog has a collection of some of these shots, and there are more to come!  Lots of fall sessions coming your way as well!  Thanks for your support, I am excited to get rolling!  

Be sure to become a fan on my facebook page (top right on the navigation bar).  While you are there, leave a message on my wall for a chance to win a free 1 hour photo session including 15 high-resolution images!  Drawing will be held October 31st


0 Comments:

Post a Comment