We made it to Minneapolis and exactly one week later, we had our
baby Noah come into our lives.
baby Noah come into our lives.
He must have been too anxious to make our new apartment feel like a home-- He came at 36 weeks.
I feel so complete with my little baby here-- healthy and so adorable.
Here is a little peek at who I'm playing ugga-mugga with now-a-days. :)
{Photos taken at 6 days old
in our little apartment that has almost zero natural light.
I have a love/hate relationship for the trees that surround our windows}.
I have a love/hate relationship for the trees that surround our windows}.
A few photos in the hospital...















5 Comments:
He is so PERFECT! Seriously. The pics look great, I would have never known there wasn't sufficient natural light coming through the windows. They look perfectly exposed. Gosh, that last pic is my fav. His little scrunched face--precious!!
Noah and Ike look so much alike. Did Ike have hair that dark when he was born?
Yes, Ike was a dark haired, and dark complexion baby as well. My dad called him "Pedro" when he was born. :)
He is perfect! Congratulations!
Congrats, Jaci! He is perfect :)
Post a Comment