HomeAbout MeGalleryPricingContact MeFacebook

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Jordan's Senior Session

Just what the doctor ordered...
A gorgeous Spring day and a fun session to kick off the season!


Meet Jordan!
Snowboarder, musician, videographer,&
GRADUATE OF 2011!













 


Congrats on your accomplishments and talents Jordan!




Thank you for a fun afternoon! 


3 Comments:

JO said...

he is going to love these! Great work, sis.

Our ABC Family said...

You are one talented girl Jaci! :) Thanks for sharing with us!

Courtney said...

Jaci, you are so great! It looks like you are having lots of fun with your new business! And congrats on baby #2! I'm not sure if you remember me, but we were actually in the same ward in Logan. I have a little girl about 4 months younger than Ike. I used to check your blog and see what you guys were up to before you went private (maybe that's what made you decide to do it! hee hee) And funny conincidence, I actually know Aubrey who made the above comment too. We lived in the same USU student ward and now she lives in the same town I do. Small world!

Post a Comment