HomeAbout MeGalleryPricingContact MeFacebook

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Holmes Children

I visited my old stomping grounds this morning for some FUN photos.
The Holmes kids were new friends to meet, and we had a great time! 






Thank you to these cute kiddos and their super sweet mom--
Thanks for giving me a great reason for a quick trip to good ol' Cache Valley!

P.S.  Thumbs up to Laci Davis for sharing her top ten walls with us on Studio 5!  
These spots were perfect for today!


3 Comments:

LeAnn and Dallas said...

Thank you for taking such great pictures of my beautiful grandchildren. Of course I think they are the cutiest in the world ..don't you?

Anonymous said...

Jaci, You did such a fantastic job with my little stink bugs! Thank you so much! Can't wait to see more!

Lindsey

Jaci said...

LeAnn-- you are lucky lady to have such wonderful grandkids! I wanted to take Mason home in my pocket! Finley was a wonderful reminder to me that being GIRLY is so important! :) Darling, Darling kids!
Thank YOU Lindsey, for having me do these for you!

Post a Comment